Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Adding to my book collection...

So today I finish classes and come back to my cozy house... my attention is immediately grabbed by this facinating brown cardbord box that is sitting on the dining room table. Dare I hope it's for me? Ah! It is! I give a shout of delight and race to find a knife to open it with! Inside *gasp!* are B-O-O-K-S.

They are from my dearest Aunt Julie. And I am awfully excited! (See picture below)


(my excited face, but with no makeup - sorry)

She bought me three books!
1) same kind of different as me - by Ron Hall and Denver Moore, with Lyan Vincent
2) A Girl of the Limberlost - by Gene Stratton Porter
3) No Compromise: the life story of Keith Green

I'm pretty excited to read these lovely books... unfortunately it is going to have to wait until summer. *sigh* School beckons...




Blog topic for tomorrow: I got the Favor!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got the favor! And I think you should read two measly pages of a book each night before you go to sleep. I can't bear you waiting until summer to read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me super happy!!! i got No Compromise a few years ago, so i've actually had time to read it! it's super amazing!!

    AND i just got Same Kind of Different as Me a few weeks ago! can't wait to read it; it looks so amazing. yaaaaayyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete