Monday, November 1, 2010

Today's Thoughts

  • New glasses are making me quite naseous and head-achy.
  • Cravings for Diet Coke really don't go away very easily.
  • What hits the spot is a pumpkin scented candle.
  • It's time to wash (or fold) some of my socks...
  • Petting a calm but fearless armadillo in my yard two weeks ago was fantastic! He even walked over my foot!
  • I've never changed back into my comfy clothes so many times in one day!
  • Coffee would be pretty close to perfection right now...
  • Jesus cares about the little things in my life.. it's pretty perfect and romantic.
  • Being back in my own bed at night is delightful.
  • The game "Bricks Breaking" on Facebook is addictive.
  • 20 days before visiting Duluth for Thanksgiving!
  • I wish I had some really beautiful flowers right now... and maybe some lace.
  • I'd give anything for Peter Pan to be real...

1 comment: